Monday, May 18, 2009

Mutant Head by Real x Head | リアルヘッド - Part I

About a year and a half ago, I came across this figure by accident at the Super7 store. Since then, I've been a fan and follower. I don't have a very big collection like some of you out there and many of my Real x Head are from recent releases. Thanks to the SkullBrainers out there, I've been able to find pieces that were released years ago. What amazes me about these figures is that each of them is actually the same but vastly different because of the paint applications. I'm a Art Director by profession and deal with design on a daily basis. I work on creating layouts for catalogs and other print medias. I wish that I have the knowhow of designing with hand painting but I don't think it will be a possibility for me. These are parts of my Mutant Head collection. I will be taking and posting more pictures in the days to come.



 
Free Hit Counter